1. How do I apply for Child Support Services?
2. What are the hours of Operation?
3. How do I terminate child support services?
4. Can I schedule a DNA testing appointment?
5. What happens if the parties agree with the child support terms?
6. How do I determine the father of my child(ren)?
7. What if I received State assistance?
8. What if I don't receive State assistance?
9. How do I update personal information on my child support case?
10. How do I check my child support payments?
11. How long does it take to get a court date?
12. If I have an outstanding warrant how do I get it cleared?
13. How do I update my new employer?
14. How do I apply for healthcare in the military?
Shelby County CSS Homepage.
View Larger Map
15. My child has turned 18 years old and still in high school.
16. If I have custody of my child what do I need to stop the child support?
17. What happens to my child support if I have lost my job?
18. If the other party on the case dies what do I need to do to address the child support?
19. If the other party moves out-of-state what do I need to do to address the child support?
20. I am not receiving my child support payments.